It's super quick and easy to make. It helps to feel grounded and less anxious. The spices make it easy to digest, which is perfect for this holiday season, right?!
-½ tsp. mineral salt
-1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
-1/4 tsp. ginger powder
-1 tsp. cinnamon powder
-1/4 tsp. clove powder
-3tbsp flax seeds
-1/2 cup homemade oat milk
-2 tbsp maple syrup
-Pumpkin seeds for garnish
-1 cup whole wheat flour
-1/4 cup olive oil
-1/2 tsp salt
-Water as needed
1. Make the crust by adding all the ingredients together and kneading to form the dough
2. Grease your pie tray with a little oil and press the dough into it. Using a form press a bunch of holes in the bottom until covered
3. Pre-bake the crust for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, peel and chop the pumpkin.
5. Cook in some salted water until tender.
6. Add the milk while using a stick blender to puree the pumpkin until smooth. Then add the spices.
7. Mix the flax seeds with a little milk or water. Until you have a thick paste
8. Add them to the pumpkin and mix well.
9. Pour on top of your crust, sprinkle some seeds on top, and place in the oven for another 15 minutes.