Here are some extra examples:
𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆:
- Peeing, pooping, burping, vomiting
- Yawning, sneezing, coughing, tears
- Hunger, thirst
- Breath (heavily), sleeping
𝗨𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀:
- Food cravings (sugar, salty, binging)
- Emotions of greed, hatred, envy.
- Using food to soothe pain
- Eating when you are not truly hungry
A simple trick that you can start implementing when struggling with urges of the mind, is to take a step back and focus on your breathing. The mind will then naturally move to something else.
Not sure whether your body is intuitively telling you that it is struggling with deficiencies? Then pick a healthy version. For example if you
crave a bag of chips and wonder whether you have a salt deficiency then add a strip of kombu to your meal if the craving then goes away you will know that it most likely was a salt deficiency. If
it doesn’t go away it’s a craving of the mind.