1. Mix the warm water sugar and yeast together and set aside for 5-10 min so the yeast can do it's thing...
2. Place all the ingredients for the dough in an stand mixer if you have one and turn for a bout 5 minutes until your dough is nice and soft. If your needing by
hand it will take about 10 min.
2. Place in a greased bowl and cover with plastic. Place in a warm spot to rest for about 30-45 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
3. Once the dough is ready preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
4. Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper. Press it down and pul it into the shape that you want it.
5. Dip you finger in oil and press down deep holes into the dough al the way down to the bottom.
6. Place some small twigs of rosemary into the holes, sprinkle with the toppings.
7. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
8. After taking it out sprinkle some more olive oil on it. Serve warm...